List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:stutiredboy Date:September 9 2009 9:07am
Subject:Re: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
the application program and mysql server are in the same host
and i have add skip-name-resolv to the my.cnf and
extend the max_allowed_packet from 16M to 32M

our application connected to mysql server from mysql.sock

before the query which cause "lost connection to MySQLserver.."
we only ran some sql that create table(s)

i have read this article
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.1/en/gone-away.html
and can get rid of the problems this article referred

it seems that our problem is similar to this bug:
http://lists.mysql.com/commits/9447
http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=15752

but, this bug has been fixed in 5.0.25

are there any suggestions ? or any other informaion (s) should i post here?

thanks!

stutiredboy