List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BobSharp Date:September 6 2009 3:09pm
Subject:Re: Database design - help
View as plain text
Again,  please forgive my total ignorance.

My ERD shows that the web links (URL table) are connected,  via the
sub-categories (SubCat table),
to the main categories (Categories table).      Is this correct for what I
am trying to achieve ?
Or should I also link the URL table to the Categories table ?

Have been trying to create the ER Diagram with  "MySQL Workbench",
and getting very frustrated.
So far I have this ....  www.ProBowlUK.co.uk/files/ERD_00.pdf

cheers