List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hagen Date:September 4 2009 3:45pm
Subject:MAC OS 10.6 Snow Leopard Breaks MySQL
View as plain text
I upgraded to MAC OS 10.6 Snow Leopard over the weekend and now I find that
upgrade appears to have broken MySQL (5.1.31 MySQL Community Server (GPL)).
When I attempt to start MySQL I get:

ERROR 2002: (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
'/tmp/mysql.sock (2)

Has anyone else had this issue and do you know of a fix or work around?

Hagen Finley
Boulder, CO

Thread
how to get the time of the client in sleep statusstutiredboy4 Sep
  • Re: how to get the time of the client in sleep statusClaudio Nanni4 Sep
    • MAC OS 10.6 Snow Leopard Breaks MySQLHagen4 Sep
RE: MAC OS 10.6 Snow Leopard Breaks MySQLHagen4 Sep
  • MAC OS 10.6 Snow Leopard Breaks MySQL - ResolvedHagen5 Sep