List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:December 21 1999 5:07pm
On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:44:52 -0000, Gordon Bissell wrote:

>I've unsubscribed from the list (even got the confirm and GOODBYE messages)
>but I'm still receiving mails...
>
>I'm going away for a couple of weeks and don't really want several hundred
>emails when I get back... HEEEELP!

This happens when you are subscribed under 2 addresses. Usually, you'd
get 2 of every message, but your mail system may eliminated duplicates.

Forward this message to me with all headers, incl the List-Unsubscribe
header, or simply send a message to the address in the list-unsubscribe
header.

(if you don't get this message you're no longer on the list - Merry
Xmas ;-)

-Sincerely, Fred

Erk! Unsubscribe problemGordon Bissell21 Dec
Re: Erk! Unsubscribe problemFred Lindberg21 Dec