List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matt Neimeyer Date:September 2 2009 3:03pm
Subject:mysqldump warning or actual error?
View as plain text
My local windows machine has mysql 5.1.33 installed on it. One of my
Mac OSX dev servers has some 4.1 flavor of MySQL on it.

When I try to do something like the following: mysqldump -h devserver
-u me -p somedb > dump.sql

I get the following:

mysqldump: Error: 'Table 'information_schema.files' doesn't exist'
when trying to dump tablespaces

It looks like it creates the export fine but I've been ssh-ing into
the dev box and doing it locally there "just in case"

Should I be worried? Is there some option that would supress that
(that i didn't see in mysqldump --help)? Is it truely harmless?

Thanks

Matt
Thread
mysqldump warning or actual error?Matt Neimeyer2 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump warning or actual error?Michael Dykman2 Sep
  • Re: mysqldump warning or actual error?Mikhail Berman2 Sep