List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BobSharp Date:August 31 2009 3:45pm
Subject:Database design - help
View as plain text
As a complete newbie in MySQL,  I need a database
to store URLs related to Tenpin Bowling.

There are several Categories ...  Equipment Manufacturers,  Organistations,
(UK) ProShops, (UK) Bowling Centres, Personal Websites, Misc., Coaching &
Instructional websites, etc.

There will be some sub-categories.
eg:  Organistions will have ... Zones of WTBC,  National Organisations
within
the Zones, UK organisations,  Disabled Bowling organisations, ...
eg:  Personal Website might have ... Bowler's,  Pro Bowler's, Leagues, etc.

Can anyone suggest how I should set out tables for this database ?

Downloading old version of MySQL ?David Harrison30 Aug
  • Re: Downloading old version of MySQL ?Joerg Bruehe31 Aug
  • Database design - help BobSharp31 Aug
    • Re: Database design - helpJohn Meyer31 Aug
  • Re: Database design - helpBobSharp4 Sep
    • RE: Database design - helpMartin Gainty4 Sep
  • Re: Database design - helpBobSharp5 Sep
  • Re: Database design - helpBobSharp5 Sep
Re: Database design - helpBobSharp6 Sep