List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:August 26 2009 1:26pm
Subject:RE: Hi Query Optimization steps
View as plain text

[JS] Good answer. I did performance consulting for over 25 years, on *NIX
and other operating systems, and there was one response that suited all
questions: "It depends".

Regards,
Jerry Schwartz
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032
860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341
www.the-infoshop.com

Thread
Hi Query Optimization stepsbharani kumar22 Aug
  • Re: Hi Query Optimization stepsmos24 Aug
    • Re: Hi Query Optimization stepsbharani kumar26 Aug
      • Re: Hi Query Optimization stepsJoerg Bruehe26 Aug
        • RE: Hi Query Optimization stepsJerry Schwartz26 Aug