List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:stutiredboy Date:August 26 2009 3:55am
Subject:Re: Got error 124 from storage engine
View as plain text
Gavin Towey wrote:
> Which version of mysql are you using?  In mysql 4, you could get away with some
> differences between the definition of the merge table and the underlying tables.
>
> As you've discovered, the structure and index definitions must now be exactly the
> same, otherwise you will get errors.
>
> Regards,
> Gavin Towey

thanks Gavin
yes, of course, the structure are exactly the same
our mysql Server version: 5.0.84 Source distribution

if i do not pack and re creat the  index ,everything work fine

may be after i myisampack/myisamchk , the index been changed ?

thanks all
Thread
Got error 124 from storage enginestutiredboy25 Aug
  • RE: Got error 124 from storage engineGavin Towey25 Aug
    • Re: Got error 124 from storage enginestutiredboy26 Aug