List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:August 25 2009 5:39am
Subject:Re: Scaling Mysql
View as plain text
Yes, it's in our planning

On Mon, Aug 24, 2009 at 11:10 PM, Gavin Towey <gtowey@stripped> wrote:

> Have you looked at MySQL cluster?  It was created specifically for telco
> needs.

Thread
Scaling MysqlKrishna Chandra Prajapati21 Aug
  • Re: Scaling Mysqlwalter harms21 Aug
    • Re: Scaling MysqlKrishna Chandra Prajapati22 Aug
      • RE: Scaling MysqlGavin Towey24 Aug
        • Re: Scaling MysqlKrishna Chandra Prajapati25 Aug
  • Re: Scaling Mysqlmos21 Aug
    • RE: Scaling MysqlJerry Schwartz21 Aug
      • RE: Scaling MysqlGavin Towey21 Aug
        • RE: Scaling MysqlJerry Schwartz21 Aug