List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Fred Lindberg Date:December 21 1999 3:48pm
Subject:Re: MySQL issues with Red Hat 6.1
View as plain text
On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:27:26 -0800, Hunter Hillegas wrote:

>I totally agree...
>
>A lot of people I see with problems used RPMS to install or whatever...
>
>Building from the tarball is the only way to go!

I stopped building my own (too lazy), and use the rpm (currently on
Rh6.0) exclusively.

Here is how I do it:

1. get *.i386.rpm for the particular version from a www.mysql.com
mirror.
2. rpm -Uvh *.3386.rpm

Here is my list of problems:

-- start list --
--  end list --

--YMMV ;-)

-Sincerely, Fred

MySQL issues with Red Hat 6.1Ed Carp21 Dec
  • Re: MySQL issues with Red Hat 6.1Hunter Hillegas21 Dec
Re: MySQL issues with Red Hat 6.1Fred Lindberg21 Dec