List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Glyn Astill Date:August 16 2009 1:41pm
Subject:Re: show tables is slow/uncached
View as plain text

----- Original Message ----

Unless it's a general database performance issue, or something where there's a mysql
specific workaround you could use memcached to save hitting the database at all.

Thread
show tables is slow/uncachedLaurence Meyer16 Aug
  • Re: show tables is slow/uncachedGlyn Astill16 Aug
  • Re: show tables is slow/uncachedDan Nelson17 Aug