List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:NAYAN (NAYAN) DAREKAR Date:August 8 2009 6:06am
Subject:Mysql batch file help
View as plain text
Hi Guys,

I need a help, as i am new to mysql and i want to create a batch file that can truncate
table and Load (LOAD DATA INFILE) one .csv file which is generated  every 2min into that
table.
I have created one batch file where i can only able to login into databse, further my
commands are not working the code is as follows:
echo off
mysql -uroot -pasd123!@# mysql
truncate table cdma_dsr;       ---- This line code is not working.

can any one tell me why it is not working.

Thanx and regards,
nayan d.
Thread
Mysql batch file helpNAYAN)8 Aug
  • Re: Mysql batch file helpJohnny Withers8 Aug
    • Re: Mysql batch file helpMichael Dykman9 Aug