List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BS TLC Date:August 5 2009 2:30pm
Subject:How to Detect MySql table update/difference
View as plain text
Hi, I'm a novel developer of MySql and now I am trying to create a mysql query to detect
table updates.

I query a database table every X seconds, and i want to get only the different rows in
the table. The result that I want to have is simply
TABLE (t = now) - TABLE (t = X second ago)

Every time that i query the database I store the table situation in another table, called
TABLE_TEMP, so the operation of difference detection is
TABLE_DIFERENCE  = TABLE - TABLE_TEMP.

How can I do this query? The problem that I have is that I don't know the structure of
the table and I want to create a program with can be used for all types of data and
tables.

Please help me.

Best regards

Thread
How to Detect MySql table update/differenceBS TLC5 Aug
  • RE: How to Detect MySql table update/differenceRolando Edwards5 Aug
    • Re: How to Detect MySql table update/differenceBS TLC5 Aug
      • RE: How to Detect MySql table update/differenceDaevid Vincent6 Aug
  • Re: How to Detect MySql table update/differenceMartijn Tonies6 Aug