List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Milan Andric Date:July 31 2009 6:14pm
Subject:logging slow queries with time
View as plain text
Hello,

I'm serving a burly Drupal install and at some points throughout the
day the mysql threads go way up and iowait peaks.  I'm not sure which
is causing which but during this time the server is unresponsive.  I
would like to determine if there is a poorly optimized query causing
this.  I'm logging slow queries but is there a way to see when the
slow queries take place also?  I'd like to know what queries are being
processed during this window of poor response time, usually around
noon local time.

Thanks in advance,

--
Milan