List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos Williams Date:July 29 2009 6:57pm
Subject:Properly Use Replace Command
View as plain text
I know this seems very basic and I checked Google before posting but
it appears that many of the manuals / guides online reference
something a bit more extreme than what I am looking for.

I am searching a table called 'identities' and in that table there is
a column called 'email'. Some people have the wrong email address
listed so I would like to replace the invalid entry
'user@stripped' to the correct value 'user@stripped'

mysql> select email from identities where email like ('%mail.iamghost.com');

I ran the above command to show me all the people with the invalid
email address. Now I am just looking for a way to change mutiple
incorrect entries in one command. Is this possible in MySQL?
Thread
Properly Use Replace CommandCarlos Williams29 Jul
  • RE: Properly Use Replace CommandNathan Sullivan29 Jul
    • Re: Properly Use Replace CommandCarlos Williams29 Jul