List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:walter harms Date:July 27 2009 10:46am
Subject:Re: mysqldump and access rights
View as plain text
ok, i see
now the resultings files are owned by mysql.
every file has the same user granted, but the wrong one since
i can not chown user.group * as normal user.

So far i see it is the same problem as with "select into outfile"

Is there a fancy trick for mysqldump so i will create the corresponding select statements
?

re,
 wh