List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:walter harms Date:July 24 2009 7:09am
Subject:Re: mysqldump and access rights
View as plain text

muhammad subair schrieb:
> On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM, walter harms <wharms@stripped> wrote:
>> Hi list,
>> i use  mysqldump --tab  to create database dumps. this will produce txt and
>> sql files.
>> the resulting sql files is owned by the user but the resulting datafile is
>> owned by mysql.mysql
>> is there any way to change that ?
>> re.
>>  wh
>> -
> Hi, you can use this in Linux
> *# chown user:user /path/to/file.txt*

 yes i am aware of that but it would be more helpful for me if
 mysqldump uses the "right" ownership in the first place.

mysqldump and access rightswalter harms23 Jul
  • Re: mysqldump and access rightspeng yao24 Jul
Re: mysqldump and access rightswalter harms24 Jul
  • Re: mysqldump and access rightspeng yao27 Jul
    • Re: mysqldump and access rightswalter harms27 Jul