List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Carlos A. Octaviano Date:July 16 2009 5:49pm
Subject:Could not start the service MySQL:Error 0
View as plain text
Hello,
I've downloaded and installed MySQL 5.1 on the machine where I work.
However, during the server configuration thru MySQL Instance Server Config Wizard, on the
screen "Ready to execute...", the following error occurs in the "Start service" point:
Could not start the service MySQL:Error 0.
I'm using Windows XP and there lot of other programs installed on my machine.
How to fix this issue ?
How can I remove previous instances of MySQL on my computer ? I mean, clean everything
related to MySQL from my computer.
Thanks and looking forward to news.
Thread
Could not start the service MySQL:Error 0Carlos A. Octaviano17 Jul
  • Re: Could not start the service MySQL:Error 0Thomas.William.Anthony17 Jul
    • Re: Could not start the service MySQL:Error 0Carlos A. Octaviano17 Jul
      • Re: Re: Could not start the service MySQL:Error 0Thomas.William.Anthony18 Jul