List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:russbucket Date:July 16 2009 4:16pm
Subject:Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave question
View as plain text
Scott Haneda wrote:

> On Jul 8, 2009, at 12:49 PM, Daevid Vincent wrote:
>
>> I know it comes a little too late, but as a preventive measure going
>> forward, I offer up my daily crontab backup script:
>>
>> http://www.daevid.com/content/examples/daily_backup.php
>

> FYI, this link does not work in Safari.
Does not work with konqueror  4.2.4 release 2 also.
OpenSUSE 11.1 KDE 4.1.3,
Intel DX48BT2 Core 2 Dual E7200. 4 GB DDR III
GeForce 8400 GS, 320GB Disc (2)

-------
Russ

Thread
Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database,semi high priority master slave questionbmurphy8 Jul
  • RE: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionDaevid Vincent8 Jul
    • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
    • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionBaron Schwartz9 Jul
  • Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameElim PDT16 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameDarryle Steplight16 Jul
    • what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameGovinda16 Jul
      • Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameMarcus Bointon16 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameBrent Baisley21 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionrussbucket16 Jul
  • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameElim PDT21 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameBasil Daoust21 Jul
Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameGovinda16 Jul