List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marcus Bointon Date:July 16 2009 2:14pm
Subject:Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's name
View as plain text
On 16 Jul 2009, at 15:02, Govinda wrote:

> I see such nice formated text output serving to illustrate people's
> tables and I think it must be due to some code which is spitting
> that out, rather than people typing so painstakingly.  What is that
> function/MySQL/code?

It's the default output format of the mysql command line client,
nothing special.

Marcus
--
Marcus Bointon
UK resellers of info@hand CRM solutions

Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database,semi high priority master slave questionbmurphy8 Jul
  • RE: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionDaevid Vincent8 Jul
    • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
    • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionBaron Schwartz9 Jul
  • Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameElim PDT16 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameDarryle Steplight16 Jul
    • what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameGovinda16 Jul
      • Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameMarcus Bointon16 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameBrent Baisley21 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionrussbucket16 Jul
  • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameElim PDT21 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameBasil Daoust21 Jul
Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameGovinda16 Jul