List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Govinda Date:July 16 2009 2:26pm
Subject:Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's name
View as plain text
>> I see such nice formated text output serving to illustrate people's
>> tables and I think it must be due to some code which is spitting
>> that out, rather than people typing so painstakingly.  What is that
>> function/MySQL/code?
>
> It's the default output format of the mysql command line client,
> nothing special.
>
> Marcus
> --

Meaning that on a shared hosting situation, without ssh, then I cannot
do that, right?
Thread
Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database,semi high priority master slave questionbmurphy8 Jul
  • RE: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionDaevid Vincent8 Jul
    • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
    • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionBaron Schwartz9 Jul
  • Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameElim PDT16 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameDarryle Steplight16 Jul
    • what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameGovinda16 Jul
      • Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameMarcus Bointon16 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameBrent Baisley21 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionrussbucket16 Jul
  • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameElim PDT21 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameBasil Daoust21 Jul
Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameGovinda16 Jul