List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Govinda Date:July 16 2009 2:02pm
Subject:what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's name
View as plain text
> My table group_member looks like this:
> +-----------+-------+---------+
> | member_id | name  | head_id |
> +-----------+-------+---------+
> |         1 | Elim  |    NULL |
> |         2 | Ann   |       1 |
> |         3 | David |    NULL |
> |         4 | John  |       3 |
> |         5 | Jane  |       3 |
> +-----------+-------+---------+

I see such nice formated text output serving to illustrate people's
tables and I think it must be due to some code which is spitting that
out, rather than people typing so painstakingly.  What is that
function/MySQL/code?

Thread
Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database,semi high priority master slave questionbmurphy8 Jul
  • RE: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionDaevid Vincent8 Jul
    • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
    • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionScott Haneda8 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionBaron Schwartz9 Jul
  • Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameElim PDT16 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameDarryle Steplight16 Jul
    • what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameGovinda16 Jul
      • Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameMarcus Bointon16 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameBrent Baisley21 Jul
  • Re: Client deleted database, semi high priority master slave questionrussbucket16 Jul
  • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameElim PDT21 Jul
    • Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameBasil Daoust21 Jul
Re: what outputs/illustrates a table's structure? - WAS: Re: Hard? query to with group order by group head's nameGovinda16 Jul