List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Smith Date:July 14 2009 9:11pm
Subject:RE: Copy 70GB ibdata, etc. and server won't start now
View as plain text
Johnny,

I'm less worried about the month in between than the fact that all of the dates for the
files on his USB data should be roughly the same.  It looks to me like he tried to start
it against the data on the USB drive.  Another question is, was this an cold backup or
hot backup?  If this were a hot backup, I could see this problem happening.  If it were a
could backup, it should work.