List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:July 13 2009 12:40pm
Subject:Re: Uploading large files with mySQL
View as plain text
Redesign. Do NOT store files in a database. The kind of database that's good
a storing files, is more commonly known as "filesystem".

--
Celsius is based on water temperature.
Fahrenheit is based on alcohol temperature.

Thread
Uploading large files with mySQLDaniele Development-ML13 Jul
  • Re: Uploading large files with mySQLJohan De Meersman13 Jul
  • Re: Uploading large files with mySQLmos13 Jul
  • Re: Uploading large files with mySQLBarry Leslie13 Jul