List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:B J Ambrose Date:July 11 2009 6:10pm
Subject:Re: MySQL Windows version
View as plain text
russbucket wrote:

> I agree with you, but phpMyAdmin is not available for Windows that I'm aware
> of. The person I'm helping today is a windows user and except for a little
> Access Experience does not do databases well. I have the database set up in
> mysql so thats what I am hoping to get him using. Other choice is use Excel.
>
> So I hope one of these recommendations works.
>
> Thank for your response.

As phpMyadmin is a web application run through a web server, there is no
Linux or Windows version. They all work on any web server.

You just un zip/rar/tar etc. the latest version to your web server
folder as explained in the documentation.
Thread
MySQL Windows versionrussbucket10 Jul
  • Re: MySQL Windows versionmos10 Jul
    • Re: MySQL Windows versionMarcus Bointon10 Jul
  • RE: MySQL Windows versionJason Trebilcock10 Jul
  • Re: MySQL Windows versionrussbucket11 Jul
    • Re: MySQL Windows versionB J Ambrose11 Jul
  • Re: MySQL Windows versionrussbucket11 Jul
  • Re: MySQL Windows versionrussbucket12 Jul
  • RE: MySQL Windows versionJerry Schwartz13 Jul
  • Re: MySQL Windows versionrussbucket16 Jul