List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gary Smith Date:July 11 2009 4:16pm
Subject:RE: Re: Replication, Stored Proceedures and Databases
View as plain text

Database G is just that, a library for the stored procedures.  Anyway, as mentioned in the
other email, replicating all of the tables solved the problem.  As for the schema name, I
always include it on all queries.  I found that it was much easier to always to it
instead of only doing it when I need to and forgetting.  I work with Oracle and I'm
always doing stuff in another schema so I do it out of habit.

Thanks guys for the follow up.

I think someone should add a clear statement to the doc's regarding the cross schema
replication for stored procedures and tables, when the active database is not the
replicated database, even though the affected table is in a replicated database.  The
docs are currently vague on this.
Thread
R: Re: Replication, Stored Proceedures and DatabasesClaudio Nanni11 Jul
  • RE: Re: Replication, Stored Proceedures and DatabasesGary Smith11 Jul