List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Zakai Kinan Date:July 9 2009 8:05pm
Subject:Re: Table problem
View as plain text
two servers were having the same problem and they each have 1GB of space in the temp dir.
I was able to fix the problem by recreating the biggest table in the database.  The total
space in each database is 350MB.  The deleted table's size was 500kb.  The mysql version
is 5.0.51a.  I am afraid that when the table gets to that size it is going to crapped out
again.  Is there anything that I may not be taking into consideration.

Thanks,

ZK