List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Blog Tieng Viet Date:July 6 2009 3:33pm
Subject:What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?
View as plain text
Dear All,

I have been using MySQL on FreeBSD for 3 years and encounterd a lot of problems related to
thread management. And 1 year ago, I found that my FreeBSD box does not go well with any
MySQL revision after 5.1.17-beta, because the MySQL thread does not end although complied
with LINUX_THREADS.

Now I want to chane platform for MySQL from FreeBSD to another OS.
Is there any advice for choosing OS?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Nhat HV

Thread
What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?Blog Tieng Viet6 Jul
  • Re: What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?Carlos Williams6 Jul
  • Re: What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?Dan Nelson6 Jul
    • Re: What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?Ken Menzel8 Jul
      • Re: What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?John Meyer8 Jul
        • Re: What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?bmurphy8 Jul
Re: What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?John Meyer8 Jul
Re: What OS is the best platform for MySQL ?Blog Tieng Viet9 Jul