List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:July 4 2009 7:43am
Subject:R: how to get the timestamp from remote mysql
View as plain text
When you are using SQL connected to the server (mysql -ublah)  the timestamp
is the server one. If you use app time functions it will be client time.
Bottom line: use server sql functions.
Ciao
Claudio

Il giorno 4 lug, 2009 8:50 m., "Nathan Huang" <nathan.vorbei.tech@stripped>
ha scritto:

Hi guys
I am going to fetch out the data from remote mysql database according to
timestamps colmmen, however my local date is different from the one on
remote mysql database,
how can I get right timestamp using the date of remote time zone? that is to
say I set the date and send itto remote server or database to calculate
 timestamps of it
thanks in advance
nathan