List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nathan Huang Date:July 4 2009 6:48am
Subject:how to get the timestamp from remote mysql
View as plain text
Hi guys
I am going to fetch out the data from remote mysql database according to
timestamps colmmen, however my local date is different from the one on
remote mysql database,
how can I get right timestamp using the date of remote time zone? that
is to say I set the date and send itto remote server or database to
calculate  timestamps of it
thanks in advance
nathan
Thread
how to get the timestamp from remote mysqlNathan Huang4 Jul
  • Re: how to get the timestamp from remote mysqlMarcus Bointon4 Jul
  • Re: how to get the timestamp from remote mysqlMichael Dykman4 Jul