List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul McCullagh Date:June 30 2009 6:05pm
Subject:[ANN] PBXT 1.0.08 RC2 Released!
View as plain text
Hi All,

The second Release Candidate of PBXT, version 1.0.08, has just been
released.

As I have mentioned in my previous blogs
(http://pbxt.blogspot.com/2009/03/improving-pbxt-dbt2-performance.html
  and http://pbxt.blogspot.com/2009/03/solving-pbxt-dbt2-scaling-problem.html)
, I did a lot to improve performance for this version.

At the same time I am confident that this release is stable as we now
have a large number of tests, including functionality, concurrency and
crash and recovery. But even more important, the number of users of
PBXT has increased significantly since the last RC release, and that
is the best test for an engine.

So there has never been a better time to try out PBXT! :)

You can download the source code, and selected binaries from here:
http://primebase.org/download
.

Vladimir and I have made a lot of changes, for details checkout the
release notes (http://primebase.org/download/ChangeLog).

Bugs can be reported on Launchpad, here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/pbxt

discuss, so if you have any questions this is the best place for them.

PBXT is a high-performance, MVCC-based, transactional storage engine
for MySQL. The project is open source (GPL) and hosted on Launchpad.
PBXT supports referential integrity, row-level locking and is fully
ACID compliant.

For more information please go to the PBXT home at: http://
primebase.org.

Best regards,

Paul

--
Paul McCullagh
PrimeBase Technologies

Thread
[ANN] PBXT 1.0.08 RC2 Released!Paul McCullagh30 Jun