List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:jt Date:June 29 2009 1:12pm
Subject:JOB: MySQL DBA/ The Netherlands
View as plain text
hi, I am looking to recruit a MySQL DBA for a customer in The
Netherlands.  The employer will also work with you to get you the 30%
ruling so net salary will be good! This is Dutch rule so you only pay
taxes over 70% of your income.

Whilst it is preferred that applicants are already in The Netherlands or
Europe, it is possible that the customer will also accept interest from
individuals that are also from outside Europe and that may also require
a work permit.

I'm also in a position to offer a one-off payment of £500 to any
applicant that commences employment with this employer via my
representation.

For more information (including details on technical environment) please
contact me using james<at>camalyn<dot>org

Kind regards,
JAMES

// James Tobin // Camalyn // +44 (0) 7952 145 127

Thread
JOB: MySQL DBA/ The Netherlandsjt29 Jun