List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Kantarjiev Date:June 27 2009 5:34pm
Subject:Re: very strange performance issue
View as plain text
Andrew Carlson said:

> I know this is basic, but check that you recreated the indexes after you
> reloaded the snapshot.  That has bit me before.

I used myisamchk -r on the large table, and it has made a huge difference.

I had used myisamchk before to check the table and got no complaints.
Most confusing ... but I'm happy with the result!
Thread
very strange performance issueChris Kantarjiev27 Jun
Re: very strange performance issueChris Kantarjiev27 Jun
Re: very strange performance issueChris Kantarjiev27 Jun