List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan De Meersman Date:June 26 2009 9:43am
Subject:Re: How can we stock the query result into a text file
View as plain text
Have a look at "create table as select" and the csv engine.

--
Celsius is based on water temperature.
Fahrenheit is based on alcohol temperature.

Thread
How can we stock the query result into a text fileLin Chun25 Jun
  • Re: How can we stock the query result into a text fileJohn Daisley25 Jun
    • Re: How can we stock the query result into a text fileMoon's Father26 Jun
      • RE: How can we stock the query result into a text fileJerry Schwartz26 Jun
  • Re: How can we stock the query result into a text fileJohan De Meersman26 Jun