List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lin Chun Date:June 25 2009 2:18pm
Subject:How can we stock the query result into a text file
View as plain text
Hi

In mysql , how can we stock the query result into a text file

the table is too large , i don't want to dump it , but select a part of it,
i wrote a script perl to do this, but each time i have to change the
parameters in the script to get another table, when i google it, i find the
function in Oracle

"
spool 'filenameandpath.txt'

select ...
from ..
/

spool off
"
does Mysql has such function?

--
Lin Chun

Thread
How can we stock the query result into a text fileLin Chun25 Jun
  • Re: How can we stock the query result into a text fileJohn Daisley25 Jun
    • Re: How can we stock the query result into a text fileMoon's Father26 Jun
      • RE: How can we stock the query result into a text fileJerry Schwartz26 Jun
  • Re: How can we stock the query result into a text fileJohan De Meersman26 Jun