List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:bharani kumar Date:June 19 2009 3:20pm
Subject:Re: safe query prevent sites from hijacker
View as plain text
yes am using PHP ,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 7:59 PM, Darryle Steplight <dsteplight@stripped>wrote:

> Of course I'm assuming you are using PHP.
>
> On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:28 AM, Darryle Steplight<dsteplight@stripped>
> wrote:
> > "pull the plug for the mains and save energy.". It's still early, but
> > it was only a matter of time before people on this list start typing
> > what I was thinking. But for starter, check out http://shiflett.org/
> > and read his Essential PHP Security book.

> >> pull the plug for the mains and save energy.
> >>
> >> there is no silver bullet. take a lecture in security and you will
> scream
> >> who much simple mistakes are made already. security is a habit, a target
> at best.
> >>
> >> re,
> >>  wh
> >>
> >> --
> http://lists.mysql.com/mysql?unsub=1
> >>

> > --
> > A: It reverses the normal flow of conversation.
> > Q: What's wrong with top-posting?
> > A: Top-posting.
> > Q: What's the biggest scourge on plain text email discussions?
> >

> --
> A: It reverses the normal flow of conversation.
> Q: What's wrong with top-posting?
> A: Top-posting.
> Q: What's the biggest scourge on plain text email discussions?

Regards
B.S.Bharanikumar
http://php-mysql-jquery.blogspot.com/

Thread
safe query prevent sites from hijackerbharani kumar19 Jun
  • Re: safe query prevent sites from hijackerwalter harms19 Jun
    • Re: safe query prevent sites from hijackerDarryle Steplight19 Jun
      • Re: safe query prevent sites from hijackerDarryle Steplight19 Jun
        • Re: safe query prevent sites from hijackerbharani kumar19 Jun