List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike OK Date:June 18 2009 6:10pm
Subject:Re: ndbcluster problem
View as plain text
Have you checked the type of column you are using.  Depending on what the
1080000 number means, it could be altering the table to say int or bigint
column.  If it means total number of records, it does not seem to correspond
to a medint value, either signed or not.  If it means the record number,
your column might have a large start number.  Some new companies don't like
invoicing starting out at record 1.  I have no experience in ndbcluster but
I would assume that it has some kind of column limit for performance gains
in indexing.

Mike O'Krongli
Acorg Inc
http://www.acorg.com