List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Engler Date:June 13 2009 10:13am
Subject:Re: BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TB
View as plain text
My first thought was: Archive Storage Engine;
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/archive-storage-engine.html
But then I read "fetch the result", so you're not only inserting data,
but also doing some queries on it? Can you show the queries and your
model?

On Sat, Jun 13, 2009 at 07:40, Krishna Chandra
Prajapati<prajapatikc@stripped> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm working in a telecom company. I have table called deliverylog in which
> 30 million records gets inserted per/day. The table has grown to 0.5TB I
> have to keep 60days record in the table. So, 60days * 30 million = 1800
> million records. The query is taking a lot of time to fetch the result.
>
> Please sugget me what storage engine must be used and how i can get the
> things done. Is there any other alternative.
>
> Any response is highly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Krishna

Thread
BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TBKrishna Chandra Prajapati13 Jun
  • Re: BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TBMartijn Engler13 Jun
Re: BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TBsteve14 Jun
  • Re: BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TBwalter harms19 Jun