List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Krishna Chandra Prajapati Date:June 13 2009 5:40am
Subject:BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TB
View as plain text
Hi guys,

I'm working in a telecom company. I have table called deliverylog in which
30 million records gets inserted per/day. The table has grown to 0.5TB I
have to keep 60days record in the table. So, 60days * 30 million = 1800
million records. The query is taking a lot of time to fetch the result.

Please sugget me what storage engine must be used and how i can get the
things done. Is there any other alternative.

Any response is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Krishna

Thread
BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TBKrishna Chandra Prajapati13 Jun
  • Re: BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TBMartijn Engler13 Jun
Re: BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TBsteve14 Jun
  • Re: BULK DATA HANDLING 0.5TBwalter harms19 Jun