List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Darryle Steplight Date:June 11 2009 8:27am
Subject:Re: dumb crash
View as plain text
Hi PJ,

Try adding "innodb_force_recovery = 4" to the mysqld section of your
config file before restarting the server.If  you can dump your tables
using "4" then only some data on corrupt individual pages is lost. If
you have to use innodb_force_recovery = 6, that means your db pages
are left in an obsolete state and your B-trees structures may also be
corrupt.