List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason Trebilcock Date:June 10 2009 7:04pm
Subject:Re: IDE - SQLYog
View as plain text
I think we've got almost all of the big ones listed.  To complete the list
(or at least grow the list by one), let me offer up Toad for MySQL:
http://www.toadsoft.com/toadmysql/

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Isart Montane <isart.montane@stripped>wrote:

> I've been using phpmyadmin as a MySQL GUI for some time and worked great
> for
> me.
>
> www.*phpmyadmin*.net
>

> Isart
>

> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Daevid Vincent <daevid@stripped> wrote:
>
> > SQLYog by Webyog is the best mySQL GUI client for Windows. Hands down.
> not
> > even a question. I've used them all I think.
> >
> > http://webyog.com/en/
> >
> > There's even a free "community" version, but honestly it's worth
> purchasing
> > the extended one for all the added features. They also release new ones
> all
> > the time so it's very actively developed.
> >
> > http://daevid.com

IDEMosaed zamil9 Jun
  • RE: IDE - SQLYogDaevid Vincent9 Jun
    • Re: IDE - SQLYogIsart Montane10 Jun
      • Re: IDE - SQLYogJason Trebilcock10 Jun
        • RE: IDE - ToadDaevid Vincent16 Jun
  • Re: IDEJanek Bogucki23 Jun
    • Re: IDEMoon's Father26 Jun
  • Re: IDEMartijn Tonies20 Jul