List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Isart Montane Date:June 10 2009 6:55pm
Subject:Re: IDE - SQLYog
View as plain text
I've been using phpmyadmin as a MySQL GUI for some time and worked great for
me.

www.*phpmyadmin*.net

Isart

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Daevid Vincent <daevid@stripped> wrote:

> SQLYog by Webyog is the best mySQL GUI client for Windows. Hands down. not
> even a question. I've used them all I think.
>
> http://webyog.com/en/
>
> There's even a free "community" version, but honestly it's worth purchasing
> the extended one for all the added features. They also release new ones all
> the time so it's very actively developed.
>
> http://daevid.com

IDEMosaed zamil9 Jun
  • RE: IDE - SQLYogDaevid Vincent9 Jun
    • Re: IDE - SQLYogIsart Montane10 Jun
      • Re: IDE - SQLYogJason Trebilcock10 Jun
        • RE: IDE - ToadDaevid Vincent16 Jun
  • Re: IDEJanek Bogucki23 Jun
    • Re: IDEMoon's Father26 Jun
  • Re: IDEMartijn Tonies20 Jul