List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Daevid Vincent Date:June 9 2009 7:57pm
Subject:RE: IDE - SQLYog
View as plain text
SQLYog by Webyog is the best mySQL GUI client for Windows. Hands down. not
even a question. I've used them all I think.

http://webyog.com/en/

There's even a free "community" version, but honestly it's worth purchasing
the extended one for all the added features. They also release new ones all
the time so it's very actively developed.

http://daevid.com

Thread
IDEMosaed zamil9 Jun
  • RE: IDE - SQLYogDaevid Vincent9 Jun
    • Re: IDE - SQLYogIsart Montane10 Jun
      • Re: IDE - SQLYogJason Trebilcock10 Jun
        • RE: IDE - ToadDaevid Vincent16 Jun
  • Re: IDEJanek Bogucki23 Jun
    • Re: IDEMoon's Father26 Jun
  • Re: IDEMartijn Tonies20 Jul