List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Per Jessen Date:June 3 2009 5:56am
Subject: Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during query
View as plain text
Per Jessen wrote:

> It happened agaIn this morning, but slightly different:
>
> [snip]
> thd=0x7fe0140c7e00
> Attempting backtrace. You can use the following information to find
> out where mysqld died. If you see no messages after this, something
> went terribly wrong...
> Cannot determine thread, fp=0xb, backtrace may not be correct.
> Bogus stack limit or frame pointer, fp=0xb, stack_bottom=0x45140000,
> thread_stack=262144, aborting backtrace.
> Trying to get some variables.
> Some pointers may be invalid and cause the dump to abort...
> thd->query at 0x1355140 = INSERT IGNORE INTO quarantine_archive SELECT
> * FROM quarantine WHERE state=1 AND domain='example.com'
> thd->thread_id=1493537
>
> The context is the same as previously, except the query:
>
> INSERT IGNORE INTO quarantine_archive SELECT * FROM quarantine WHERE
> state=1 AND domain='example.com'

This is not exactly reproducable, but it is fairly predictable - happens
every morning towards 0600 - I have an archive job starting at 0500.
For the last three days, the query has been roughly the same, except
the 'example.com' varies.

> Is there nothing I can do to attempt to diagnose crashes such as this?

Still no suggestions?

/Per Jessen, Zürich

Thread
mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Steinfeld25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
    • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryMichael Dykman25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryDarryle Steplight25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen25 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen27 May
  • Re: mysql error 2013 Lost connection to MySQL server during queryPer Jessen3 Jun