List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tompkins Neil Date:May 28 2009 10:18am
Subject:Re: Logging SQL queries
View as plain text
Hi

The purpose is really for auditing and constant performance analysis ?  I
could save each query in my own user generated table.  But thought maybe
best to use mysql's built in feature.

Neil

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 5:22 PM, Baron Schwartz <baron@stripped> wrote:

> Neil,
>
> What is the purpose?  Is it for auditing, performance analysis, ...?
>
> Regards
> Baron
>
> On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Tompkins Neil
> <neil.tompkins@stripped> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We've developed a new extranet system and feel that we need to record all
> > queries performed.  What is the best / recommended way to achieve this.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Neil
> >

> --
> Baron Schwartz, Director of Consulting, Percona Inc.
> Our Blog: http://www.mysqlperformanceblog.com/
> Our Services: http://www.percona.com/services.html

Thread
Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil27 May
  • RE: Logging SQL queriesNathan Sullivan27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesMauricio Tellez27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesClaudio Nanni27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesBaron Schwartz27 May
    • Re: Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil28 May
Re: Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil3 Jun