List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Baron Schwartz Date:May 27 2009 4:22pm
Subject:Re: Logging SQL queries
View as plain text

What is the purpose?  Is it for auditing, performance analysis, ...?

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Tompkins Neil
<neil.tompkins@stripped> wrote:
> Hi,
> We've developed a new extranet system and feel that we need to record all
> queries performed.  What is the best / recommended way to achieve this.
> Thanks
> Neil

Baron Schwartz, Director of Consulting, Percona Inc.
Our Blog:
Our Services:
Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil27 May
  • RE: Logging SQL queriesNathan Sullivan27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesMauricio Tellez27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesClaudio Nanni27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesBaron Schwartz27 May
    • Re: Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil28 May
Re: Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil3 Jun