List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Claudio Nanni Date:May 27 2009 2:19pm
Subject:Re: Logging SQL queries
View as plain text
Enable mysql SQL logging in the configuration file.

[mysqld]
log

Cheers

Claudio

2009/5/27 Tompkins Neil <neil.tompkins@stripped>

> Hi,
>
> We've developed a new extranet system and feel that we need to record all
> queries performed.  What is the best / recommended way to achieve this.
>
> Thanks
> Neil

Thread
Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil27 May
  • RE: Logging SQL queriesNathan Sullivan27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesMauricio Tellez27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesClaudio Nanni27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesBaron Schwartz27 May
    • Re: Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil28 May
Re: Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil3 Jun