List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Cantwell Date:May 27 2009 3:24pm
Subject:Create function ignore deps
View as plain text
I want to check all my functions and procs into my svn as individual sql files. When I use
these to create my db, the person doing this may not realize the correct order to run
these files and not have dependency challenges... How can I have procs that depend on
functions, or vice versa, get successfully created without regard to correct order?
Thanks
Bryancan
Thread
GRANT and ticks or no ticks...Daevid Vincent27 May
  • Re: GRANT and ticks or no ticks...Claudio Nanni27 May
    • Create function ignore depsBryan Cantwell27 May
      • Re: Create function ignore depsMichael Dykman27 May