List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mauricio Tellez Date:May 27 2009 2:24pm
Subject:Re: Logging SQL queries
View as plain text
Hi, you can start mysql server with --log=/someplace/my_queries.txt   and
every query the server runs is logged in that file. Keep in mind that if the
server runs another systems all queries are logged so you need to identify
the ones belong to your system. Also, if you system has a lot of query call,
this file can grow very fast so watch this. One disadvantage is with stored
procedure: only the call to the stored procedure is logged, but any of the
queries inside them. Hope this help!

--
Mauricio Tellez

Thread
Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil27 May
  • RE: Logging SQL queriesNathan Sullivan27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesMauricio Tellez27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesClaudio Nanni27 May
  • Re: Logging SQL queriesBaron Schwartz27 May
    • Re: Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil28 May
Re: Logging SQL queriesTompkins Neil3 Jun