List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Davor Cengija Date:April 20 1999 7:38pm
Subject:Re: Filtering Mail
View as plain text
On Tue, 20 Apr 1999, Ken Kimball wrote:

>Maybe I'm missing something, but how is everyone else filtering the mail
>from this list?  I find the list very helpful, but having to manually
>move messages to a subfolder is kind of a pain...

       (if on linux/unix/similar system)
       just put this in your $HOME/.procmailrc (and some basic
       procmail stuff on the top of the file, such as your mail dir.

       of course, mysql 'foolder' folder should exist.
       check man pager for the following programs: procmail,
       procmailrc, procmailex.
Davor Cengija
"Please allow 30 days for delivery"

Filtering MailKen Kimball20 Apr